All Team Leaders are welcome! Elite's Leadership Retreat equips leaders with the necessary tools for a successful year.
Our leadership retreat is to give your team leaders, officers, and seniors the resources they need to lead their teams effectively throughout the season.
Elite's Team Training Camp curriculum allows for every level dancer, dance team and drill team to participate.
Elite is here to take your brand new officers and your more advanced officers and find a plan to help each of them excel as individuals, as well as a whole officer squad. We want to be a part of your success story and cannot wait to have you join us. We will build amazing leaders for your teams - together!
Elite's leadership retreat is for dance, drill, and cheer team officers, leaders, seniors, and other members who are in a position of leadership. Sessions are both movement-based and classroom settings, designed to equip your leaders with a variety of necessary tools for a successful year. We strongly believe in training young leaders to be effective both on their team, in their school, families, and communities. Prep your leaders to lead effectively and register your leadership team today!
- Teach your leaders how to take on more responsibility
- Learn new team-building strategies to incorporate throughout the year
- Officers will learn how to plan well in advance and prepare for each practice
- Plan out your goals for each season prior to it even starting
- Build a comprehensive, year-long warm-up strategy to achieve your team goals
- Become more effective leaders that will serve your team for the entire year, regardless of prior experience
- Teach your leaders effective communication skills and conflict resolution skills
LEADERSHIP RETREAT 2021: July 14th - 15th
The Elite Leadership Retreat is BACK! To ensure maximum participation of our team leaders for the summer of 2021, we are offering a hybrid Leadership Retreat.
- July 14th, 9am - 4:00pm: Leadership Skills Training via Zoom
- July 15th, 8:30am – 10:00am: Leadership Dancer Skills Training at Hyatt in Bellevue (Zoom option available to those unable to attend in person)
- Cost: $95 or $70 if attending Team Camp or a Commuter Camp
- PLUS, we will be hosting our FIRST EVER Continuous Leadership Training option. For just an additional $30/person, you will get access to four additional 1-hour Zoom leadership training courses (August, October, December, February). This will keep leadership skills fresh and will provide time for leaders to go back to their goals and training in the summer.